Dear valued guest,
In this time of uncertainty with the progression of the COVID-19 outbreak, The Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn assures you that your safety and comfort remain our highest priority. Our thoughts are with those who are affected by this virus and those who are caring for them.
Please find below an update on what we are doing to ensure maximum flexibility for your bookings and your wellbeing when you stay with us.
Flexibility on your travel plans.
- The Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn will allow guests who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge or receive a full refund for cancellation, where applicable. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.beekmandelamaterinn.com or via our Inn reception. Please contact the hotel directly to modify or cancel your reservations.
- For bookings made through a travel intermediary (e.g. travel agents, OTAs), we suggest you contact your booking provider directly, however know that we are here to offer our assistance as well.
- For new reservations, we recognize the need for flexibility in your travel plans as well. Our flexible rates and special rates will now allow you to cancel up to 24 hours prior to your arrival. This is valid for bookings made directly with the hotel, from our brand website (www.beekmandelamaterinn.com).
- The Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn will allow groups who have made bookings for stays before June 30, 2020, to modify their reservations free of charge, as long as the new booking takes place within 12 months from original booking date. A rate supplement may apply depending on the new dates. Exceptions will be taken care of on a case-by-case basis.
We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.
We have stepped up precautionary measures at our hotels as the safety of our guests and employees is paramount to us. We take the utmost care to ensure every stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable. Our measures include:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitation of guest rooms with frequent sanitation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and common areas.
- Provision of gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
The Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn is continually monitoring relevant sources of information from local, regional, statewide, and U.S. health and travel authorities to keep our guests and employees updated and to advise them on appropriate measures to observe.
We welcome our guests into our hotels with the same warmth and hospitality we have always done. While the COVID-19 outbreak is a precipitously changing and fluid situation, we are committed to keeping you informed and to care for you as a valued Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn guest.
The Beekman Arms & Delamater Inn looks forward to welcoming you, as your travel needs brings you to our doorstep.